- Shipping to all of Europe
- Express shipping by flight
- Standard shipping by boat
- Installation by professionals
- Free quotations and help before order is placed
- Custom sized roof, exactly fitted to you’r project
- 5 years international warranty
- All measurements in meters and millimeters
- Compliant with European standards
- Best insulation on the market
- Agents in Denmark
- Agents in UK
- Agents on Malta
- Agents in Poland
- Agents in Germany
- No VAT is not required
- No hidden costs or extra charges for oversea customers
- No surprises, all costs for add ons like rain sensor etc are stated in the quotation
- Q: How do you ship the glass roof?
A: The glass panels are shipped in a squared wooden crate with padding, the beams and motor is also shipped in an oblong wooden crate.
- Q: How long time does it take to manufacture the glass roof?
A: It depends on the size of the glass roof, but a roof sized at width 6m and lenght 3m takes about 4 weeks to completion.
- Q: How long time does the shipping take, and what will the shipping cost?
A: Shipping cost and delivery time vary a lot depending if you want the roof shipped to ex Malta or UK. Please ask us and we will answer swiftly.
- Q: Are the goods taxable with VAT?
A: No, you don’t need to pay VAT on the sliding glass roof.
- Q: Have you done any projects in Europe before?
A: Yes, many every year. For example UK, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Malta and France.
- Q: How is the reliability of the sliding roofs?
A: We have made and installed the sliding glass roofs with motors since 2001 and they require minimal maintenance. The company has been active since 1972.