For our American customers, here are the main factors to consider when ordering an affordable sliding glass roof from patented roof with great load bearings.
- Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Express shipping by flight
- Standard shipping by boat
- Installation by professionals
- Free quotations and help before order is placed
- Custom sized roof, exactly fitted to you’r project
- 5 years international warranty
- All measurements in feet and inches by request
- Compliant with American standards
- Best insulation on the market!
What we currently cannot offer..
- We don’t have any agent in the US, projects are handled by us directly
- No VAT is not required
- No hidden costs or extra charges for oversea customers
- No surprises, all costs for add ons like rain sensor etc are stated in the quotation
- Q: How do you ship the glass roof?
A: The glass panels are shipped in a squared wooden crate with padding, the beams and motor is also shipped in an oblong wooden crate.
- Q: How long time does it take to manufacture the glass roof?
A: It depends on the size of the glass roof, but a roof sized at width 20ft and lenght 10ft takes about 4 weeks to completion.
- Q: How long time does the shipping take, and what will the shipping cost?
A: With express, a roof sized at width 20ft and lenght 10ft takes 2-3 days and costs approx. 1,400 USD. Standard shipping takes 21 days and costs approx. 650 USD.
- Q: Are the goods taxable with VAT?
A: No, you don’t need to pay VAT on the sliding glass roof.
- Q: Have you done any projects in NA/Canada before?
A: Yes, mostly in private residences.
- Q: How is the reliability of the sliding roofs?
A: We have made and installed the sliding glass roofs with motors since 2001 and they require minimal maintenance. The company has been active since 1972.